Here’s how to use Maiar in Dark Mode on iOS.
1. Open Settings and then tap on Display & Brightness.
2. You will find two options for Appearance, Light or Dark. Choose the Dark theme.
Hint: You can toggle on the Automatic option which will allow your phone to automatically switch between light or dark depending on your preferred setting or time of day.
Here's how to enable Dark Mode on Android.
1. Open the Maiar App and then tap on Settings.
2. Within the Settings menu you will see the Themes tab. Tap on it.
3. Select between the three options: System default, Light or Dark.
Hint: If your phone’s default theme is already set to Dark, then the Maiar app will also use Dark Mode.