If you're hesitant about storing all your photos and other apps data on iCloud you can selectively give access only to Maiar.
Just follow these simple steps:
- Click the "Settings" app on your iPhone
- Click your name at the top of the screen
- Click iCloud and make sure you are logged in
- On this page:
- Scroll down and first enable iCloud Drive.
- Then select (or deselect) all the applications and services you want to be stored on iCloud Drive.
- If you only want Maiar, scroll to the bottom and enable.
Learn how to set up iCloud on all of your devices though this guide.